How to get divorce decree from court after talak by men side?

How get muslim man judicial divoce decree from court after talaq ?

Answers (3)

272 votes

It depends from which part of the country you belongs to. Family court Mumbai does not give a judicial declaration to a talaq/khula etc anymore. The decree given by your Kazi is enough and recognised. However, talaq doesn't get judicial divorce decree ever from court, all what you get is a declaration.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

242 votes

After giving talaq with the help of this copy of the talaq we have to file a case in family court to take the degree of talaq and in this case court will decide the matter and pass the order of declaration of talaq

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience
286 votes

Firstly. I such judicial divorce decree required
However if ur require then a petition will have to be filed in court and it will have to be duly proved that talaq has been completed as per customs of the parties.
Only then divorce decree will be issued by the concerned court under authority of the judge..
To file such petition u may contact me through LawRato any time.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles