How to file harassment case

iam in india my husband at riyadh how to put harrasment case on him from india

Answers (1)

315 votes

You can file harassment case in India though your husband is staying in Riyadh. But remember you have to makeout a case of mental harassment, which cover 498-A IPC. You are having other remedies under DVC etc. You have to approach police concerned to file dowry harassment case. For DVC case you may approach protection officer under DVC. Better to approach any advocate with your grievance for proper guidance. There is By remedy available to you is maintenance for your sustenance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles