Fask (Muslim Marriage Dissolution Act)

I'm Muslim woman, due to the family disputes and the long separation, I had contacted Sharia Chief Khazi and got a Fask certificate as per Sharia Law. (Marriage dissolution). Now, I wanted to process through the easiest way to get the Legal divorce certificate too by using Fask certificate.

yes. the dissolution of marriage made by the jamath is not valid under Muslims law. you have to file a case to dissolution of marriage at district court or family court where you had the jurisdiction. without this dissolution of marriage is not valid

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai