Fask (Muslim Marriage Dissolution Act)

I'm Muslim woman, due to the family disputes and the long separation, I had contacted Sharia Chief Khazi and got a Fask certificate as per Sharia Law. (Marriage dissolution). Now, I wanted to process through the easiest way to get the Legal divorce certificate too by using Fask certificate.

Answers (1)

340 votes

yes. the dissolution of marriage made by the jamath is not valid under Muslims law. you have to file a case to dissolution of marriage at district court or family court where you had the jurisdiction. without this dissolution of marriage is not valid

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles