Clarification on the purchase of grand father's property in Muslim law

Hi sir/madam This is regarding to a land of grandfather who have 8 children. In that 8, 2 are buying that property by giving compensation to remaining 6 brother and sisters. My query is can the buyers register the property without signature of the remaining 6's children because they all r major(18+)? If yes, in future cant they sue on that property? Please let me know And we r muslims.

When the other sharers have received consideration and agreed to sell their share how can they now go back from their promise.
In Muslim law the moment a person dies his property gets automatically divided as per Muslim law. His sons and daughters have their shares. Thereafter the share that came to your father is divisible after his death. From your question it is no clear about ur father. If you feel that the arrangement is illegal you may file a suit for partition

In your question first of all I would like to know, whether your grandfather is alive or not and regarding the purchase of the property by other members there has to be other documents need to be executed and the clauses need to be included while drafting the deeds, for which you can contact me for details.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Fauzia Khan
Chaigali, Guwahati