Can I go to perform Haj if a case of 498a is filed on me

30-Apr-2023 (In Muslim Law Law)
Wife and her mother threatening as we put 498a case against and its not possible to perform hajj. I have already paid all amount for haj pilgrim. If they filed case under 498a, wt procedure i have to make to get permission.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
693 votes
The criminal court should permit for trip. The person shall make petition u/s 482 of CRPC before the High Court for getting permission for trip. However most of the criminal court will not permit to trip.
Answer #2
540 votes
With reference to your urban clap request regarding to perform haji . Absolutely there is no bar embargo to perform pilgrimage. Mere pendendency of criminal case against you . There is no provision in law stop your fundamental right to travel any were as per your wish. Until there is any specific look out notice issued against you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."