Aunt wants share in Mother's property that was gifted by grandmother

hi my maternal grandmother gifted a agricuture land to my mother as a gift deed after 13 years of registered deeds now my aunty wants equal share in that land and the land was gifted by father in law of my maternal grand mother and grand mother gifted to my mother but my aunty wants equal share pls help us according to muhammadan law thanks.and my aunt registered a case in court

As the property was originally gifted to your grandmother by her father-in-law, who in turn gifted the same to your mother during her life time under a registered gift deed, your mother becomes the owner of the same to the exclusion of all others. Your aunt can't claim any share in the property in question

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers