What happens if person dies in an accident?

What can happen if the person dies in a Motor Accident?

Answer

Under Section 304A causing Death by Negligence, the accused can be charged with fine or imprisonment for 2 years or both.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.