Setting aside dismiss in default order passed by court in MACP

I had filed a petition for MACP in the year 2001 but due to no appearance of me i.e claimant and my advocate it got dismissed on default on 18/12/2017 i.e 2 months my question is can i restore the same?? If yes under what section? Do i need to file delay condonation application for restoration?

Answers (1)

265 votes

thank you for your query.

yes you can get the matter restored by simply moving an application to restore the matter. mention what was the reason of your non-appearance in that application.

if the court is not allowing to restore the matter then apply for certified copy of dismissal order and file fresh complain.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles