Setting aside dismiss in default order passed by court in MACP

I had filed a petition for MACP in the year 2001 but due to no appearance of me i.e claimant and my advocate it got dismissed on default on 18/12/2017 i.e 2 months back.....now my question is can i restore the same?? If yes under what section? Do i need to file delay condonation application for restoration?

thank you for your query.

yes you can get the matter restored by simply moving an application to restore the matter. mention what was the reason of your non-appearance in that application.

if the court is not allowing to restore the matter then apply for certified copy of dismissal order and file fresh complain.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers