Road accident happened mistake of both the parties what to do

I met with an accident, i was wearing an helmet so I din't get too much injuries. But I took the guy to the nearest hospital as he was not wearing any helmet so he was injured more in comparison to me like his head swell up and mild scratches on the forehead. Now I am ready to pay for the hospital bills for that person. but the persons family is asking me to also repair his bike, but as I am a student I don't have the money the requested, so I told them that i am not going to pay the full amount (For his bike repair ). now his family members are saying the will go to the Police and file a case against me . I don't know what will happen If they go to the Police I need your advise their. But my point is that He and I both admitted that it was not single persons fault but his family members are asking for this amount and they are saying that they will go to the police. my another point is that the person is not also critically injured. So what will be the police procedure of this case .

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles