Regarding pollution challan in delhi

20-Nov-2023 (In Motor Accident Law)
Few days ago, I got stopped by traffic police and got challan for puc for 10k rs immediately realised my mistake and got pollution check done within half an hour Now it's 10k which is very high and i don't that much to pay 10k as challan and also feed my family and whenever I'm checking on virtual court, this is what it's showing " Proceedings of Challan is yet to be completed. " What am I supposed to do please can someone help me out

Answer #1
You can always approach the court when the Lok Adalat will take place. And in that Adalat your challan will be declined to 1k to 2k or even you can also be set free without giving a single penny. And then your vehicle will also be set free from the virtual court.