Regarding NOC and re registration of vehicle in other state.

Hi , I have bought a vehicle in Mumbai and still waiting for NOC. This might take some time. Pls suggest if i can drive the vehicle to Jharkhand without NOC with an agreement. Also what is the process and cost of getting noc for mh05ab registration , Regards

A No Objection Certificate (NOC) is a legal document issued from the regional RTO for re-registration of a vehicle from one state to another. An NOC is an essential document that certifies that there are no dues of tax on the vehicle. If you are travelling to another state for less than three months and planning to take your vehicle with you, you are not required to obtain an NOC. As per the regulations, you are required to apply for a change of address and re-registration when you are going to another state for over a year. The application for change of address and re-registration needs an NOC from the local R.T.O where you got your vehicle registered.

If you are going to Jharkhand for less than 3 months, then maybe NOC is not required. You should approach the nearest RTO and ask your query.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers