Police not filing charge sheet in court in motor accident death case

An accident took place an year ago in a bank van in which my nephew was a security guard and he died in the accident. Till now the Police has not filed a charge sheet and thereby the claim is not been given to the heirs of my nephew. The police does not give any response also. How can we make this process faster as the nephew has small dependents and they are having a difficult time.


As you stated that there is a delay in filing the charge sheet by the police,

we infer from the given information that, a criminal case has been filed against the person who caused the accident.

Now regarding your query,

To receive compensation we would like to inform you that, you should file a suit in the MACT (motor accident claim tribunals).

As the chargesheet has not been filed the same should be highlighted in the subsequent proceedings.

Once a suit is filed the tribunal will grant you the appropriate compensation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir pls help us . On of my Frnd driving car i10 Nd we were 6 people Nd were drunk. While turning came Nd in front of us a truck came Nd the road was s…

Read More

Final police report dated 31/08/2016 -Road accident with grievously injured. Last treatment in nursing home on 21/10/16 with advice for immediate hosp…

Read More

my car met with an accident with a bike. the person was badly injured i am ready to pay the compensation but everytime they increase the amount. i can…

Read More

Overall Background about case : My friend's father died before 20 years by accident.Case is completed before 10 years.His family member's got …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue