MV accident deceased's age in FIR is different from that in documents

16-Apr-2023 (In Motor Accident Law)
in a motor vechile accident age of deceased r different from his document, so In petition which age we should write. is there any compulsion to loged ur claim by mobile then in the court
Answers (1)

Answer #1
753 votes
You can do the following:
1. Take your aadhar card/PAN card to the police station and rectify the age of the deceased;
2. You will have to file a petition/claim in the MACT court;
3. After you file the claim, the tribunal will decide the compensation amount payable to you or the kin of the deceased;
4. Engage services of a lawyer and file the claim in the MACT court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."