×

MV accident deceased's age in FIR is different from that in documents

in a motor vechile accident age of deceased r different from his document, so In petition which age we should write. is there any compulsion to loged ur claim by mobile then in the court

You can do the following:
1. Take your aadhar card/PAN card to the police station and rectify the age of the deceased;
2. You will have to file a petition/claim in the MACT court;
3. After you file the claim, the tribunal will decide the compensation amount payable to you or the kin of the deceased;
4. Engage services of a lawyer and file the claim in the MACT court.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers