I have filed a FIR against a person and then made a compromise

In Motor Accident Law
I have filed a FIR against a person and then made a compromise with that person 6months back.Now the police is contacting me to take a clearance formnBut to take the clearance form I have to pay 60,000 to the police is what he is demandingnIf not paid there will be notice sent is the statement he is giving to me nbut from 6 months there is no notice sent nor any action taken towards the casenIf the FIR clearance true?

Answers (1)

56 votes
Its not clear that you are saying. Not true. call me. are you from?? in which police station limits the incident was occurred?? let us meet once, then all of your doubts will get clarity. contact my number. don't worry about this.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."