How to file motor accident claim?

I was met with an accident on 15.8.2017, morning 9.30 am. I was driving my bike and I was hit by a car, while he tried a U-turn without seeing me. He took me to a nearby hospital and said hell repair my bike for me. But today, he said he cant repair it for me, since I dont have an insurance for my bike. He said let us file a case, and Ill pay the penalty. Is there a way to get any compensation from him, since hes the one who hit me. Im a doctor. I sustained multiple abrasions over both my arms. And my work is also being hindered by this injury which includes some suturing over my finger.

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles