Driver crashed car into another vehicle what action will be taken

I was a passenger sitting at back seat of the car, the car was not mine nor I was driving it. The driver crashed the car into another vehicle. Is there any action to be taken against me?

Is there any death in accident? If yes, there may be ...... If only injury or damage to vehicle, Police mar record your statement. You may be consider as witness. there should not be any action against you.

No action can be taken against you. Only driver of offending vehicle will be liable. However, in case you have received any injury then you may file a case for compensation before the competent court of law.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers