Driver caused injury to a motorcyclist police inquiring me what to do.

My driver crashed in to a motorcyclist wherin the motorcyclist suffered minor injuries, he took him to the doctor but ran away when he got to know that police has been informed. Now 6 months later police came to my door asking about that incidence. The driver does not works with me anymore and lives in a different city, (I have his address and phone), I asked him to come to mumbai but his is not coming, now how shall I handle the police officers, ( I was not in the car during this incidence) (all documnets of car and driver are clear)

you need to provide and assist the police. you being the owner of the car you are equally liable for your driver. you need to call your driver back and you will have to assist the police in the investigation. provide the details of the driver to the police as well

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers