Difficulty in settling motor accident claim?

Hi my car was parked in my building in the night of 16th Jan some people scratched and dented my car maliciously, they broken wind shield along with this they stolen my battery and security siren also. I lodged a FIR immediately and intimated my insurance company along with FIR copy. They are saying in this case both own damage and theft are involved, they will settle this claim only after Final Report from court that usually takes 3 months. By the time of selling policy they said that it will be cashless in any authorised service center. I want to know that what they are doing is right or not ?

If the vehicle which hit your brother had a third party insurance then you will have to implead Insurance Company as one of the parties to the Compensation Application which is to be filed before the Motor Accident Claim Tribunal.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers