quesCompensation cheque despotied in lower court. How can i get it?

I met an accident in 2010, lower court awarded 5 lacs of compensation. I appealed in High court with a different lawyer they provided 80 thousand more compensation. Now the cheque is deposited in the lower court. Now the lower the court is asking me to bring the lawyer to identify me to give me the cheque. I can't find the lawyer now. Can i now in anyway get the cheque from the court?

  • ans

    We suggest that you should go to the court with all your id proof and the court will give you the cheque after verifying your identity. 

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Motor Accident lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have been awarded a claim by the District court against me for a motor…
My relative died in road accident on 12/08/2017.  Age:44 Work: Insurance agent (Vehical) He was…
Last month when i drove back to my home in bangalore i hit another car…

Hi Sir, We are thinking of starting a Bike Taxi service in Pune. We have…

Motor Accident Lawyers in India

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  Swej Farm, Sodala
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vandana Bhansali

  Kamla Nehru Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly