×

Clarification to claim compensation under MACT Act

In nov 2014 my father died in bike accident hit by alto car in Jan 2015 I filled a case in mact case in session Court of 30 lac compensation but till not received a interim relief fund from. court what I do now 3 yeas past still not running main case related to compensation

interim relief should not take that much time. probably your advocate might have notprassed the interim relief application , meaning thereby that your advocate might have withdrawn the interim relief application and asked the court to directly deal with main and final compensation application.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers