Clarification to claim compensation under MACT Act

In nov 2014 my father died in bike accident hit by alto car in Jan 2015 I filled a case in mact case in session Court of 30 lac compensation but till not received a interim relief fund from. court what I do now 3 yeas past still not running main case related to compensation

interim relief should not take that much time. probably your advocate might have notprassed the interim relief application , meaning thereby that your advocate might have withdrawn the interim relief application and asked the court to directly deal with main and final compensation application.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore