Can i take a job abroad with a case pending in court

I've been involved in a motor vehicle accident 2years back. The opposite side person was injured seriously. And I was charged under IPC 1860 section 279,338. The case is in court now. About 3-4 hearings have been completed. It's still pending. While I got a job abroad. I have the Indian passport. I have received the job offer letter and now I'm waiting for the Visa. Most probably within 1month, my visa will arrive. My question is Will I be able to travel abroad while my case is still pending in court.

While filling the visa application did you mention that a case is pending against you, as if not then you may land yourself in trouble and visa may get rejected. i hope your company knows the same. at the best what you can do is meet the opposite side and compromise on the matter as in case you go abroad and you fail to attend the dates in india you may face problem in future.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers