Accident with bike

I met with an accident where I accidentally hit a bike from behind my car. There was a young boy and the other was about 25 years old. The young boy did not even get a single scratch on him while the 25 year old broke his leg. I took him to the doctor where I spent Rs. 50000 on his medical treatment. Now they want more money otherwise they said they are going to file an FIR against me. What should I do?

Answers (1)

410 votes
Since the accident was caused due to your negligence of the driver and the bike riders are entitled to file an FIR and claim for a compensation against you. It is in your interest to settle the matter out of court with them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles