What to do if Tennant is not vacating the house

28-Mar-2023 (In Landlord/Tenant Law)
My Uncle bought a house in December last year. The man who registered it on my uncle's name requested us to allow for staying in the same home he registered to us for 1 month as he don't find one to stay. yesterday when we asked him to vacate, he told that he is unable to vacate it now and he won't do it.. what's the legal proceedings we can go ahead
Answers (2)

Answer #1
823 votes
You have to file suit for eviction against him and evict him from the property. Was their any written agreement given by your uncle, if their is nothing in this then you can file case against the person.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
944 votes
This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate , From : Hyderabad, @

You have to issue Legal Notice through advocate to Tenant and also to the Vendor who sold you the property if they not vacate the property after received of this notice then you have to take legal action.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."