What to do if Tennant is not vacating the house

My Uncle bought a house in December last year. The man who registered it on my uncle's name requested us to allow for staying in the same home he registered to us for 1 month as he don't find one to stay. yesterday when we asked him to vacate, he told that he is unable to vacate it now and he won't do it.. what's the legal proceedings we can go ahead

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate , From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

You have to issue Legal Notice through advocate to Tenant and also to the Vendor who sold you the property if they not vacate the property after received of this notice then you have to take legal action.

You have to file suit for eviction against him and evict him from the property. Was their any written agreement given by your uncle, if their is nothing in this then you can file case against the person.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers