What to do if tenant is not vacating the shop after agreement is over

25-Mar-2023 (In Landlord/Tenant Law)
Dear sir, I have two own shops. I just given lease to someone at that time we make an agreement for 3 years. After that we didn't not make any agreement. But now he is not ready to vacate. so, what i have to do
Answers (3)

Answer #1
589 votes
First of all you need to send a legal notice to evict the premise as there is no further agreement to said enter between the tenent and the owner of the shop.
And there after you need to file a suit for eviction by stating that the said premises is required for your personal use.
Answer #2
822 votes
This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @

You have to send legal notice to your tenant through Advocate for eviction, if he fail to vacate after received of the Notice then you have to file the suit for eviction against your tenant. For sending legal notice consult me through this website.
Answer #3
877 votes
You have not mentioned as what is the rent agreed for. Secondly you can send legal notice to the tenant for not payment of rents and personal use. You have to send notice for eviction of tenant. Call us through website for assistance

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."