Want to know the procedure for taking quick possession of my property

I m Hindu plantiff. Court declared ex party to my tanant after 2 summons & 2 newspaper publications now what procedure & time Cort will take to give me possession of my property. What legal process l should follow to take quickly possession.

reply:- the court give you the time to take the possession of property in that time the tenant did not vacate the property you have to file the execution, in execution you will get the police support

Ones the court will decree ex party, you can take possession of your proper and if he/she will not give possession of suit property, you can file an execution. Tell me more facts about case for better advice like did you filed a suit under DRC ACT or just suit for possession!!

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Respected Sir, As per your query we would like to know about your case in detail and time being we can advised for filing revision petition or application to the honourable High court of your jurisdictions.