To vacate my property which was given on Rent

Please advise a good lawyer who can file the Eviction order for my property from tenant who is neither paying rent since April 2020 nor vacating the place. Please let us know the best lawyer with a nominal fee.

Answers (3)

308 votes

Hi since your tenant is not paying rent then he or she need to be served with an eviction notice under transfer of Property Act and thereafter incase he doesn’t vacate and suit for eviction has to be filed in the concerned court you can discuss the matter on phone to understand further with me

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

201 votes

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise in property matters. Further better particulars are required to advise you on this issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
110 votes

You have not disclosed full facts of your case.
Where is the property situated ?
Do you have any rent agreement for the same ?
Have you given the tenant any written communication for the same ?
Without that no one will be able to advice you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."