To vacate my property which was given on Rent

Please advise a good lawyer who can file the Eviction order for my property from tenant who is neither paying rent since April 2020 nor vacating the place. Please let us know the best lawyer with a nominal fee.

Hi since your tenant is not paying rent then he or she need to be served with an eviction notice under transfer of Property Act and thereafter incase he doesn’t vacate and suit for eviction has to be filed in the concerned court you can discuss the matter on phone to understand further with me

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise in property matters. Further better particulars are required to advise you on this issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

You have not disclosed full facts of your case.
Where is the property situated ?
Do you have any rent agreement for the same ?
Have you given the tenant any written communication for the same ?
Without that no one will be able to advice you.