Procedure to get rent from tenant

Sir, for last 3 months tenant is not paying the rent.Please advise how to proceed.

You can file a petition against the client for eviction from premises on the ground of non payment of agreed rent. If tenancy is under a written agreement then you can refer it. If it's under an oral agreement then you need to prove the rent by some other means.

You can file a petition for eviction before concern rent court. In your case, tenant didn't pay rent amount for 3 months, so you have the valid ground for filing eviction petition against your tenant.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

If you are holding any rental deposit, say amounting to 3 or 6 months' rent, you can appropriate it against the rental arrears, and inform the tenant accordingly. Or else, send him a legal notice demanding arrears of rent to be paid immediately.