New landlord ask to vacate property given on rent from past 20 years

Hi there,i have a roadside business from past 20 years in particular land which is owned by the person,we've been paying rent to that owner but the problem arises the owner of that land,sold his property to other person where the new owner demands us to vacate the place so here i want to know do we have right to fight for the land ?

Yes,
You can approach the court of law with all the material of paper and evidence to show that your been running the business since twenty years long years.
If you can enough of evidence to show that you run your business during last twenty years years then the landlord can vacat you without the due process of law.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

You have to file suit for injunction against the new and old land owners restrain them to forcefully vacated you from that land, If you have tenable grounds court will granted ad-interim injunction on the same day of filing of the case. for filing case consult me through this website.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

If he is new owner then you are bounded to listen as what he says , try to negotiate and talk with him or the next step will be that you can file an injunction suit against the new owner and it is only for some time at last also you have to vacate the premises you cannot lay a claim being a tenant. Call us through the website for further assistance.