Legal action against flat owner refuses to allow female guests to flat

My flat owner refuses to allow female guests to my flat. May be these are the bye-laws of the housing society. But doesn't this mean that these bye-laws are directly challenging my fundamental rights? I can do whatever I want to in the flat for which I'm paying the rent except for physically damaging it or creating a nuisance or disturbance. Can I go to court for this and challenge the owner's refusal or challenge the bye-laws of the housing society? Thanks.

Are you residing with family? at what time your female guests are coming? You have to abide bye-laws of the society. If you feel that your fundamental rights are violating it is better you have vacate and search for new one where you can stay comfortably. Why to invite unnecessary troubles in peaceful life.

Yes,
You can approach the court under S. OP challenging the bye laws of society which are overruling your fundamental right.
You can also file wirt against the owner in high court.
You have got a good case to lead with.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From: Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes it against the fundamental rights, you should remember that every fundamental right is not absolute, you can challenge the by-laws of the society in the High Court by filing writ petition for violation of your fundamental right. for filing writ petition kindly consult me through this website.