Landlord not accepting rent due to a dispute, what to do?

I have a room in pagdi system and my landlord is not accepting rent since almost 4 years due to a dispute. What should I do? Should I directly deposit it in his account as he hasn't furnished the rent receipt yet. Please suggest what should I do?

Dear sir, if the landlord is not accepting the rent then you can issue legal notice through lawyer to landlord for accepting the rent amount. For more information feel free to contact us for any kind of help

respected sir
i need following more information to answer your question correctly.
1. Have you made agreement with owner?
2 if yes up to what period?
3. Whether owner provided you rent receipt previously?
4. What was the mode of rent payment in past?
5. Reasons for not accepting the rent from you?
Thank You

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Sir, You have to file application for fixation of standard rate in the civil court and we have to create dispute and thereafter we can deposit rent in the court and the court will issue the receipt of the same.