One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalgaon - Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali

Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMahabal Stop, Jalgaon
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali completed his law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Landlord/ Tenant, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jagdish enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2009. He is a member of the Jalgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2192/2009
  • District Court, Jalgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali

Q: Boyfriend gives false promise of marriage for physical relationship

My bf used me by giving false marriage commitment and physicaly assault against my will . And wasted my 10 yrs in it . And also blckmail me to keep relation and now he left and willing to marry other girl. Wat action i can take against him. He should marry me ot he must get legal punishment in jail. What decision court will take?

Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali answered
Legal action can be taken against your boy friend. You can file Criminal Case against him at your local police station Under Section 376 Of Indian Penal Code. and also for cheating. Court may give heavy punishment as Court deems fit.

Q: What is the right of wife in husbands property

is husband and wife both are equally owner of S.R.A.scheme flat in mumbai ? ( while flat is named on husband ) in above case can wife become committee member of society ?

Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali answered
Your husband as well as your name can be added in the society as you are co-owner of the flat. make application before committee for including your name. and the application can be make to the secretary of the society.

Q: How to cancel document signed under coercion/ without consent?

Hii Mere papa ki immoveable property hai...mere papa expie ho gaye hai ...mere bhai ne meri shadi ke bad muje se sare papers par sign liye aur register bhi kiya . Ye bat hai 2013 ki ...Registration ke bad bhai mujse achcha behave nahi kar raha ..2014 me meri mumy bhi expie ho gai hai hindu family belong karti hu...ab muje mere sari property vapas chahiye..muje 2 bhai aur 1behan hai....ab me kya karu to cancel this registration....plz guide me

Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali answered
respected madam if it is ancestral then it is bound on your brother to get sign of all brothers and sisters. but if their sign is not taken at the time of registration then you can approach to the court. and cancel the registration. thank you

Q: Landlord not accepting rent due to a dispute, what to do?

I have a room in pagdi system and my landlord is not accepting rent since almost 4 years due to a dispute. What should I do? Should I directly deposit it in his account as he hasn't furnished the rent receipt yet. Please suggest what should I do?

Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali answered
respected siri need following more information to answer your question correctly.1. Have you made agreement with owner?2 if yes up to what period? 3. Whether owner provided you rent receipt previously?4. What was the mode of rent payment in past?5. Reasons for not accepting the rent from you?Thank You

Q: How to claim compensation from person who hit my car

met with an car accident due to which my car got damaged the other party promised to bear expenses after that i repaired my car amounting 30000 thousand but the other party hv stopped reaceiving my cal and disappeared as we reed in mutual terms i hv not filed any fir against them kindly suggest what can I do further against this culprits .can i file a complaint case in the court as my fren say that I hv no evidence against it i cannot file it but I have money bill of the showroom where I got my vehicle repaired beside that he has cheated on me .what are the legal proceedings can make against those vehicle owner who has fled away .kindly suggest

Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali answered
Respected siras per your question i would like to suggest you that, it is bound that as soon as accident occurs it is mandatory to inform local police station i.e. register complaint. as soon as complaint is filed police officer make the spot panchanama and other required formality. This is the procedure but you failed to do that. so there is no legal remedy to recover the loss or damage caused. Thank You

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali

Can Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali?

When you meet with Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jagdish Sahebrao Mali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.