Father's property on rent but wants agreement on son's name

my father has a property..he want to give it on rent but want the agreement to be made on sons name and rent should be given to son

Agreement has to be entered with the landlord i.e. Father. Provision can be made in the agreement to the effect that the rent be paid to the son, and such payment to the son shall be sufficient discharge from the liability to pay rent.

Agreement has to be made in the name of father only. Father can give power of attorney to son and as far as rent is concerned it can be mutually given to son but if you want son's name in the agreement than name transfer procedure has to be followed by way of gift deed or others

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers