Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Eviction of Tenant from commercial property for not paying rent

Dear Sir , The commercial shop leased to the tenant through a lease deed . But lease deed is not registered . The tenant pays rent only in part payment and not paying the Balance amount for last 20 months. please suggest how long it takes to evict the tenant and would I be able to get my past dues of rent. Regards

Answers (3)

First you have to collect documentary evidence qua your relationship of ownership and tenant by mode of payment you received for rent and other circumstantial evidence then not paying rent timely is itself a ground for eviction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes you will be able to get the premises vacated and also the outstanding rent. Time required and nature of action depends upon certain things like amount of rent and place of property etc. Thanks and Regards

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
6 years Experience

Respected Sir, As your query with proper set of paper and petition in the Hon'ble Court of your jurisdictions it will take 6 month to get your property and dues cleared from the Hon' ble Court from our side.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Refund of Security

4.8 | 389 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Residential Property

4.6 | 132 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Residential Lease review by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Tenant Eviction

4.6 | 361 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Commercial Property

4.4 | 152 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Commercial Lease review by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Landlord / Tenant Advice Session by Phone

4.7 | 498 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your landlord / tenant issue
Lease Agreement Drafting - Commercial Property

4.7 | 188 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 7499
30 Min Into call + Start to finish help - Commercial Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Registration of Lease Agreement

4.4 | 102 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Registration of lease agreement through a local experienced advocate
Lease - Residential Property

4.8 | 271 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3499
Residential Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

The landlord and myself have an ongoing issue regarding the stray animals I take care of. We had a fight over feeding dogs recently and after that he …

Read More

8000R paid in cash at PG for 1month rent-with witness present.No light in bathroom for 4 days, no curtains for 6 days,given newspaper.Landlord charged…

Read More

I have 2.75 acres land in village harigarh tehsil dirba Sangrur, but in khasra girdawari my uncle name games, but he is not paying me rent. My land is…

Read More

A builder name Marathe Group under whom a project named Marathe Empress is under construction is cheating the buyers of his flat. this is located at t…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue