Eviction of Tenant from commercial property for not paying rent

Dear Sir , The commercial shop leased to the tenant through a lease deed . But lease deed is not registered . The tenant pays rent only in part payment and not paying the Balance amount for last 20 months. please suggest how long it takes to evict the tenant and would I be able to get my past dues of rent. Regards

First you have to collect documentary evidence qua your relationship of ownership and tenant by mode of payment you received for rent and other circumstantial evidence then not paying rent timely is itself a ground for eviction.

Yes you will be able to get the premises vacated and also the outstanding rent. Time required and nature of action depends upon certain things like amount of rent and place of property etc. Thanks and Regards

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore

Respected Sir, As your query with proper set of paper and petition in the Hon'ble Court of your jurisdictions it will take 6 month to get your property and dues cleared from the Hon' ble Court from our side.