can a play school operate in residential area?

run play school for small kids up to age 5 years....It's a rented house and legal agreement is done with owner. All is going good...But one of our neighbor is complaining about the kids sound and teacher sound in his room . And he is threatening us and collecting people....And saying that I will go to police. Please tell what we can do....

Answers (1)

95 votes

You can open school in residential area if it is a play school. There is no m matter it nust be sound in all the respect in documebtarily. If it is ok than no one can raise any question .you give a complaint to police and sp police about bound the person who os disturbing

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."