Short service commissioning and Pregnancy

I have been granted Short service in medical corps. My medical was done in January of this year and i was fit for joining. My posting order has come out in Aug and I'm in my 7th month of pregnancy. The hospital I'm supposed to report isn't commissioning me on grounds of my pregnancy. They are aware of HC order that pregnancy is not unfit condition kindly help

Dear Client,

You have written your query in short. However, you need to write to the issuing authority of your joining letter and request them to direct the concerned Unit or Hospital to allow you to join or extend your joining date on the medical grounds.

You may contact me for further advise and course of action alongwith all relevant papers.

Regards,

HS Verma
Advocate
--------------------------------------------------------

This is my response to you:
1. Send them a legal notice;
2. State that this is a clear violation of Maternity of Benefits Act;
3. You can also complain to the authority established under the Act;
4. Consult a local lawyer and take legal steps.

As per your query
Your medical was done in first month of this year. You have received posting order in month of August. And you are in 7th month of pregnancy in this situation you can just join that post and after joining on next day you can put application for leave.. definitely they will grant the same.

Thank you