Procedure to get stay order on order of termination of government job

02-May-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
High Court Quashed the Recruitment after 3 years of my service because my officer surrender the case in writ petition. Only Age relaxation granted to person who filed the writ petition. i'm not the party in writ petition. What is my legal remedy available now? How could I got stay on my officer order of termination.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
908 votes
I have to read complete judgement, as of now I have to file application on the basis of writ petition, I have to read all documents , however ramesh ao available ,if one person got the relief from the court.
Answer #2
768 votes
Hi! Your query was not so clear, but from what I could understand, your officer (senior) was fighting a case in High Court on your behalf, and he lost the case. Now, you want to know your remedies. Well, if you had given your power of attorney to your officer, then you can appeal. If not, then you can file a separate case altogether.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."