×

quesLiability of an independent director of the company.

My friend works in a call center where I suspect that there are a lot of illegal activities going on like drugs, night activities etc . I happened to meet the independent director accidentally and when I told him about it , his answer was an unfazed " I don't have to care I am only an independent director". Is it true that if things happen with the knowledge of the Independent Director, he is still free of any guilt and could let it continue happen so that the business should not interrupt. Is the liability only with the whole time director?

• ansRead the terms and conditions of Mou. Apart from this read the books and judgment regarding the liability of director.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services