×

If there is a false FIR against me, will it affect my government job

my neigbour has filed an fir against me that i assulted him and his daughter and they have registred an fir against me i have also appeared before judge .now i have got a govt job will it affect my job as i have been selected by SSB as junior assistant i asked them to sought it outside court but they hv rejected my request .what should i do as they filed a fake case against me

Dear Client,
Once the FIR is lodged against you. You have only one remedy that is to quash the said FIR from the Hon'ble high court. IO can not remove your name from the FIR or from the chargesheet. He can only give clean shit to you by saying that no offence is made out against you. But in that case also it is for the court whether the concerned court drop your name from chargesheet or not. Generally the court doesn't consider IO's request in such a cases. So I would suggest you to quash the FIR otherwise it will always be a hindrance to your career. Rest is your discretion.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).
High Court Lucknow.

Immediately file a Petition under section 482 Cr PC for quashing the false FIR filed from some competent lawyer before relevant high court and in meantime submit an affidavit to the Employers about the details of the case only after you have filed the 482 petition.