How to get an experience certificate from a US based company

One of our Employee was working in Off shore IT company based in US, not having registered company in India. Now he wants experience letter from his previous company. But they are not giving him. How can We help him? He was not informed previously about Notice period. So he hasnt served any notice period and stopped working immediately.

let him send a legal notice; dont involve you as a company in this activity. it is difficult to ascertain whether the incoming employee is telling 100% correct or not. your message says no indian company was involved. why he want experience certificate? has he submitted appointment letter????

You give declaration to your current employer regarding non issuance of experience certificate by them and also give all the details to them and also give him mail and contect number so the employer may cross verify by himself. It is not necessary to compulsory issue the experience certificate by every company

Hello sir,

In this case your employee will have to pay for the notice period as prescribed in the employment contract and can then ask the company for the experience letter. They are bound to give it then.