How to get an experience certificate from a US based company

One of our Employee was working in Off shore IT company based in US, not having registered company in India. Now he wants experience letter from his previous company. But they are not giving him. How can We help him? He was not informed previously about Notice period. So he hasnt served any notice period and stopped working immediately.

Answers (3)

let him send a legal notice; dont involve you as a company in this activity. it is difficult to ascertain whether the incoming employee is telling 100% correct or not. your message says no indian company was involved. why he want experience certificate? has he submitted appointment letter????

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You give declaration to your current employer regarding non issuance of experience certificate by them and also give all the details to them and also give him mail and contect number so the employer may cross verify by himself. It is not necessary to compulsory issue the experience certificate by every company

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Hello sir,

In this case your employee will have to pay for the notice period as prescribed in the employment contract and can then ask the company for the experience letter. They are bound to give it then.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

my brother ,went to his office, fell down in office and suffered a stroke and he got first he was in icu of hospital for 15 days and h…

Read More

how can i get my job back in LIC…

Read More

My company has been closed the operation, I worked for 5 Years in this company and my total job experience is 18 years and age is 44. In my case , sho…

Read More

I have joined a company with 2 years service agreement (bond) and they have taken signed cheques.They told me that they will increment the salary afte…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue