×

quesFriend suspended even after being innocent as per inquiry board report

My friend has been suspended from his government teaching job. A complaint was made due to which an inquiry board was constituted on some charges. The report of the inquiry board found my friend innocent. But later on the director of education department framed the charges and did not reinstate him. I want to know how can i get him reinstated if the inquiry board found my friend innocent?

First of all we need look at the inquiry report.

Thereafter, you can send a legal notice to the education department asking for reinstatement if the report finds your friend innocent.
    As being a government employee you can also make an application for reinstatement in the CAT i.e. Central Administrative Tribunal

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only