quesFriend suspended even after being innocent as per inquiry board report

My friend has been suspended from his government teaching job. A complaint was made due to which an inquiry board was constituted on some charges. The report of the inquiry board found my friend innocent. But later on the director of education department framed the charges and did not reinstate him. I want to know how can i get him reinstated if the inquiry board found my friend innocent?

  • ans

    First of all we need look at the inquiry report.

    Thereafter, you can send a legal notice to the education department asking for reinstatement if the report finds your friend innocent.
    As being a government employee you can also make an application for reinstatement in the CAT i.e. Central Administrative Tribunal

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir I am a central govt employee. In my city CGHS covered hospitals are not…

I am a member of the committee a registered soc made by MHADA. Now i…
My date of retirement was 18.02.2012. Management was illegally terminated my service from 03.02.1994. Dispute…
Hello sir, I was previously employed in a hospital till 12 th May. But I…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly