Facing mental harassment from boss at workplace.what action can i take

Dear I working in pharma pvt ltd. I am facing mental harassment & torcher from my boss. Can I file a case against my boss. 

Answers (3)

100 votes

Yes you can file case of mental harassment & torcher against your boss.
There are various remedies available against various provisions of law Which depend upon types of harassment Like sexual or physical harassment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

342 votes

A suit for damages may be filed against your boss in a civil court. But ideally one should start with approaching the management of the Company so that an internal inquiry may be conducted against the concerned person. One will need enough proof of harassment to successfully sue the boss. Also with greater details the possibility of filing a criminal complaint against the concerned person could be explored.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
64 votes

What kind of harrasment are u facing? Please be specific and state few examples. That would help me to answer ur question more appropriately.

This information is very less for any kind of suggestion to be given as regards legal action to be taken against ur boss.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles