Facing mental harassment from boss at workplace.what action can i take

In Labour & Service Law

Dear I working in pharma pvt ltd. I am facing mental harassment & torcher from my boss. Can I file a case against my boss. 

Dear
Yes you can file case of mental harassment & torcher against your boss.
There are various remedies available against various provisions of law Which depend upon types of harassment Like sexual or physical harassment.

A suit for damages may be filed against your boss in a civil court. But ideally one should start with approaching the management of the Company so that an internal inquiry may be conducted against the concerned person. One will need enough proof of harassment to successfully sue the boss. Also with greater details the possibility of filing a criminal complaint against the concerned person could be explored.

What kind of harrasment are u facing? Please be specific and state few examples. That would help me to answer ur question more appropriately.

This information is very less for any kind of suggestion to be given as regards legal action to be taken against ur boss.