One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Shaveta Chaudhary

Advocate Shaveta Chaudhary

  Sector 17, Panchkula

 Experience: 9 years

9 ratings
  • Arbitration
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Family
  • Startup
  • Child Custody

Advocate Shaveta Chaudhary has completed internships with leading lawyers and law firms and has worked as a Research Assistant under a Judge of Supreme Court of India dealing with all kind of matters.

Advocate Shaveta has been into Legal Practice as an Associate with Mr. V. Shekhar, Senior Advocate of Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, CAT and other Courts in Delhi. She has also handled matters involving Family Law, Labor Law, Service Law, Taxation and Criminal Law.

Advocate Shaveta enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab in 2009. She is a member of the Narnaul District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1434/2009

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Shaveta Chaudhary: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Family
  • Startup
  • Child Custody


  • Punjab and Haryana High Court


  • MON 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • TUE 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • WED 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • THU 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • FRI 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • SAT 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Shaveta Chaudhary

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Shaveta Chaudhary

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Shaveta Chaudhary

Fill in your details and Advocate Shaveta Chaudhary will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News