Experience letter & PF denied by employer as not served notice period

I have joined a limited company in October 2017.the notice period in that company was 1 month.In march 2017, i got offer from some other company so i had to join within 3 days.I mailed to my HR & Reporting manager that i am resigning after 2 days without serving notice period. After resignation, They are not giving my 1.5 month salary, 4 month medical allowance , not giving the UAN no (my PF was deducted monthy) also not giving experience letter & relieving letter. What should i do?

Answers (3)

Serve a legal notice to the old employer and Claim for the arrears/out standing dues. If not paid then file a recovery case for payment of arrears and other dues as applicable. Consult our Lawrato team for the best lawyer in your area

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

आप अपने अचार को एक प्रत्यावेदन प्रेषित करें जिसमें आप इस बात को कहें कि आपका जो प्राइवेट फंड और जो भी वेतन बाकी है जो भी जो भी आप के अवशेष हैं वह दिए जाएं और यह नोटिस आप अपने किसी वकील के माध्यम से प्रेषित करें और उनको यह भी कहे कि आप इस का भुगतान बोर कंपनी नहीं करती है तो आप उसके विरुद्ध लेबर कोर्ट में आप मुकदमा दाखिल कर सकते हैं जिसका मुकदमे का दे खर्चा उस कंपनी को देव होगा होगा

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

First of you must send them a legal notice through an advocate in reference to you appointment letter. Thereafter you may approach for your legal justice before any authority of court of law. You can also supply your relevant documents support.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

Hi, i am an employee with Citicorp Services India pvt. Recently i decided to resign and before sending the resignation email i spoke to my manager abo…

Read More

If an assistant manager at SBI state bank of India wants to resign from SBI and join a central or state government job in India then is he supposed to…

Read More

Sir my name is satheesh,from kerala, i joined one textil group as a IT Assistant without any offer letter and joining formality,first month salary the…

Read More

 I was a Central Govt. employee. After serving about 29 years I have submitted VRS on 22.07.2013 w.e.f 06.11.2013.My date of birth is 01.06.1964 …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue