Employer not giving security deposit deducted from my salary

I worked with one employer as consultant, he later forced me to work on payroll, he deducted 25000 as security deposit, also nt paid full consultation fees later months. i left on mutual agreed terms, now they not paying my security deposit, saying i didnt served notice period, though it was mutually agreed and communicated

Answers (3)

91 votes

My dear friend , as your query you have to just write to your employer and all facts to be mentioned in that latter. And demand all the money which is due . Also given this fact that ohtherwise appropriate action can be taken by you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

276 votes

You need to submit all documents for perusal to an advocate then only any opinion can be given. Reason may vary case to case and without knowing it would be difficult to say. So show all relevant documents so that I can advise you.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
215 votes

just give them written and oral intimation or notices to let them know all facts of your situation and warn them that if they do not give your payment then u will go to court, then after this send them legal notice , even if they do not give your money u can sue them

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles