Employer not giving security deposit deducted from my salary

I worked with one employer as consultant, he later forced me to work on payroll, he deducted 25000 as security deposit, also nt paid full consultation fees later months. i left on mutual agreed terms, now they not paying my security deposit, saying i didnt served notice period, though it was mutually agreed and communicated

My dear friend , as your query you have to just write to your employer and all facts to be mentioned in that latter. And demand all the money which is due . Also given this fact that ohtherwise appropriate action can be taken by you.

You need to submit all documents for perusal to an advocate then only any opinion can be given. Reason may vary case to case and without knowing it would be difficult to say. So show all relevant documents so that I can advise you.

just give them written and oral intimation or notices to let them know all facts of your situation and warn them that if they do not give your payment then u will go to court, then after this send them legal notice , even if they do not give your money u can sue them