What to do if person claiming to be LIC agent took my money

Hi , One LIC agent call me for take policy and i have take the policy after that he call every time for Yearly renewal i have pay to him in cash amount but per cheating me and not submit amount to LIC pollcy and submit to me duplicate slip when i have check policy after 3 year then found both policy are in closing mode due to no payment, Then i have call to him and ask for that but person going to extent the date last one and half year so can you please help me in this. Regards,

The person claimed to be agent can be booked under section 420 ipc for cheating and 465 ipc I.e. punishment of forgery, 406 criminal breach of trust. You can lodge an FIR against the culprit under these sections.

Popular Insurance Lawyers