What to do if person claiming to be LIC agent took my money

Hi , One LIC agent call me for take policy and i have take the policy after that he call every time for Yearly renewal i have pay to him in cash amount but per cheating me and not submit amount to LIC pollcy and submit to me duplicate slip when i have check policy after 3 year then found both policy are in closing mode due to no payment, Then i have call to him and ask for that but person going to extent the date last one and half year so can you please help me in this. Regards,

Answers (1)

The person claimed to be agent can be booked under section 420 ipc for cheating and 465 ipc I.e. punishment of forgery, 406 criminal breach of trust. You can lodge an FIR against the culprit under these sections.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience
Advocate Atit Jain
Sector-31, Noida
9 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

i bought an iphone5s from laxmi nagar along with phone insurance. my phone was stolen on 05th dec'16.i intimated the insurance third party but the…

Read More

My mobile phone was stolen on 24/04/17. I have filed an FIR. Now insurance company is asking for closure report. Where to get it in Noida?…

Read More

My car i20 sportz model has been and front bumper got damaged and is in service centre for damages, i approach to the insurance company and claim for …

Read More

I have a car insurance in zero depths and my car is accident on 5 months ago. This 5 months my car is in workshop. And finally there are rs.19000 bill…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue