Threat to security and privacy of my family. Where to complain?

I have health policy for my father where I am primary insured ,i am paying premium for this in Aug I filed for reimbursement from them they took a consent to seek documents from hospital and medical practitioner. No authorization for home visit but a guy from tpa visited my home to SEEK information in my absence without authorization which was not a part of policy terms and conditions and he forced my dad to present the documents my parents are old so can I take legal action against insurance company that this visit was unauthorized and if yes how i can do this

Answers (1)

305 votes

Yes, TPA person cannot come to your house to inquire about your disease.

You should file a police complaint against the Insurance company and file a consumer complaint and seek compensation for the damages, harassment caused to you and your family

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles