Threat to security and privacy of my family. Where to complain?

I have health policy for my father where I am primary insured ,i am paying premium for this in Aug I filed for reimbursement from them they took a consent to seek documents from hospital and medical practitioner. No authorization for home visit but a guy from tpa visited my home to SEEK information in my absence without authorization which was not a part of policy terms and conditions and he forced my dad to present the documents my parents are old so can I take legal action against insurance company that this visit was unauthorized and if yes how i can do this

Yes, TPA person cannot come to your house to inquire about your disease.

You should file a police complaint against the Insurance company and file a consumer complaint and seek compensation for the damages, harassment caused to you and your family

Popular Insurance Lawyers