Son died in a hospital who will get is medical insurance money

My 27 year old married son died in hospital during treatment.I had paid hospital bill through my bank account by cheque.Also premium for policy sas also paid by me by cheque.In this case who will be benificery to get claim amount ,me or my sons spouse wife ?

When any individual buys an insurance policy he has to name a nominee. The insurance company pays the claim to the nominee and frees itself of all liability under the policy. However, the nominee holds the claim amount in trust for the actual beneficiary. In this case, assuming, your son's wife is the nominee, you can recover the amount from her after she has received the money from the insurance company.
But, proper legal advice can only be given after knowing the full facts of the case.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore
Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon