Rejecting the renewed mediclaim policy of senior citizen

Since 2006 I had mediclaim policy. This year to renew I paid amount by checque well before due date. They issued new policy also. But after expiracy of grace period informed cheque dishored due not matching signature. Bank had enough balance.It was intentionally done to reject senior citizens. No proper reply to my note. What should i do ? Pl. Suggest a lawyer can persue ?

to initiate it you need to send a legal notice to them asking for the reason behind rejection. if you do not find an appropriate answer from them then you can file a consumer complaint against them for deficiency of service and harassment,

Popular Insurance Lawyers