Insurance company denied to give accidental claim amount

Hi, I purchased a new scooty on the 19th Oct 2016. But on the 27th Oct that scooty met to an accident. Till this time no road tax was submitted for my scooty by the Showroom into the RTO office. So there was no road tax payment receipt as well as RC. Although, I submitted all the amount in the one go on 19th Oct 2016. So now the Insurance company is not ready to pay the accidental claim amount, saying that you should not use the scooty untill your road tax is not submitted into the RTO Office. But this is not my mistake as I already submitted the whole amount. So can someone please suggest me what options are there to claim the amount? Your help will be really appreciable. Thanks in Advance.

You can file a consumer complaint against the insurance company before the consumer forum. But to provide appropriate opinion, all the policy documents and the correspondences exchanged with the insurance company, if any, need to be looked into in totality

Popular Insurance Lawyers