Insurance company changing terms at the maturity of policy. Remedy?

I was promised something at the beginning of the insurance policy. But at the maturity of the policy they are telling me something else. What should i do now? Should i agree with there terms?

Your question is very ambiguous as it is difficult to figure out what exactly are the drawbacks of the insurance policy.

Basically we need to look at the documents of the insurance policy so that we can be able to guide you better whether to agree or not to agree to the insurance policy.

Popular Insurance Lawyers